Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mt bows!

a few colour combinations...

a galaxy bow!

confetti washi tape... on my wall!
Hello there,

Mt- when will this handy crafting material ever cease to supply me with happiness?
By sticking a couple of strips of this delightful washi tape together, snipetting the edges and fastening the centre with a tape that complements the bow, you can create the cutest hair bows, present toppers, rings, or pins for your spring sweater ... The possibilities seem to be endless, no?
I still haven't gotten tired of my "happy birthday" nail polish that I had received as a present for christmas- it brightens up my day!
Also, please forgive me for my lack of blogging lately- as I have mentioned before, school is such a straining feat... time consuming and a quite fatiguing. I promise- as spring break and summer come along, I will have time to blog everyday... but for now, bear with me!

xxbeebee

my nail polish collection!

2 comments:

  1. I love your nail polish selection Beebee. MT never ceases to amaze me how many cool ways we can use it to make pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought Happy Birthday too! It's such a pretty polish, isn't it? I also love your mt bows - they're really neat! By the way, I bought your Workshop 2 zine a couple of weeks ago, but I've been pretty busy so I don't have time to sit down and look at it properly!

    ReplyDelete