Thursday, January 19, 2012

Uppercase: A field guide to Tape!

Hello there,

Today, when skipping over to the clitter-clatter-y mailbox, I certainly did not expect to receive such a treat! I've been counting the ever-so-anticipating-days for when the lovely UPPERCASE issue 12 would finally arrive. Now, usually I would be very excited to receive a new copy of the splendid magazine, but this time I found myself jumping up and down with joy and great enthusiasm. This is in fact the case, as I am proud to say that I have written a spiffy article on four different kinds of crafty tapes, also referred to as "The Field Guide to Tape" on page 98. Especially with the stressful and unkind finals this week, I have not had any time to relax and just flip through any sort of book except for a textbook, which, as you may assume, or of course understand, that this is not a fulfilling task. BUT, when Uppercase came, it seems as if it was a supreme exception. It tickles me that I was able to write for such an incredible publication, and I hope to be writing for more in the future.





XXBEEBEE

7 comments:

  1. This...is incredibly cool. Like, much cooler than cool. As in, you make cool alpacas jealous. And I am very excited to see this in person as soon as I can get my hands on it!!!!
    ^_^ <--this face represents my excitement for you!

    The second coolest alpaca...who is also fairly smart

    ReplyDelete
  2. A field guide to tape! Congratulations, Beebee! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! I can't wait to get my copy!!! Congrats B! So proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Beebee that's fantastic I am so proud of you!!! I can't wait to see the article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!
    When I saw this I ran up front (at work where we get our mail) to see if my new issue came in yet but not yet.
    Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Congrats Beebee! It's so exciting getting your first story published in a mag! I love Uppercase, I will have to try get my hands on this issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats beebee! i love uppercase!

    ReplyDelete