Monday, September 12, 2011

Floating Island

Hello there,

The other day I received a beautiful surprise in the mail, a zine from the lovely sewon in Shanghai! this was such a fun package to open- little surprises flittered out of the envelope and onto my desk. Sewon put in 2 lovely postcards, a cute sticker with a cat on it, and a spiffy note. Her zine- floating island is incredibly gorgeous and filled with inspiration. Every page is so detailed, I love every bit of it. The photos  bring peace and nature to Shanghai, when it is actually a very busy city. The moments were captured perfectly and so gracefully.
Oh, I especially liked the package- birds are my favorite :)




Thank you Sewon! I very much liked the paper stock you chose as well! Everything was so lovely!


XXBEEBEE

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the paper stock! The older lady at the small Shanghainese print shop thought I was a weirdo for touching ALL their selection of paper. xx

    ReplyDelete