Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First day of school

Hello there,


So today was my very first day of a shiny new school and also my first day of being a ninth grader. Oh, it was so difficult to get around! I had no idea where my classes were and I looked like a lost rabbit amidst all of the very experienced students walking around the campus. It was wonderful, though. My last class is visual arts so I get to end the day with relaxing music and drawing. It feels so odd to be back in the swing of things, but I think i'll get used to it. maybe.
that's me. a very confused kid.

XXBEEBEE

2 comments:

  1. i've been reading your blog for a month or two and I had no idea you were in high school.
    I wish I'd known someone like you in high school.. your crafting is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara: Thank you! That is so kind of you to say! You just made my day a whole lot brighter :)

    ReplyDelete